Bond University is among the top-level universities of Australia. It is not only reputed and worthwhile in Australia, but also has big ranking among the world universities. Every student likes studying there. Education at Bond is fabulous, you are provided with higher quality education along with attractive ambiance to enjoy with. If you wish to study in Australia, and want scholarship at the same time, Bond University higher degree scholarship is the best option for you.
Bond University Higher Degree Scholarship in Detail
Bond University values the talents, that is why it provides the talented students with direct financial support to help in their studies. The university allocates funds for supporting the financial costs of the students’ fee offset (waiver) and living stipends. Applications for the scholarships are being accepted by the university for HDR scholarships offered at Bond University for all nationalities.
Bond University uses a merit-based approach for the determination of the students eligible for the opportunity/scholarship. The university offers the scholarships only to those students who are exceptional academically (having outstanding academic merit) and possess research potential. The scholarship opportunity is only available to doctorate programs (PhD), Masters students are not eligible for these HDR scholarships.
Remember that possessing an offer of entry into a doctorate (PhD) program does not provide any guarantee of scholarship. Bond University higher degree scholarship is available in following forms:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship
- Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship
A Fleeting Look at Bond University Scholarships for International Students
Scholarship Country: Australia
University Providing Scholarship: Bond University
Program Available: PhD
Financial Assistance: Funded
Due Date: 30th September 2022
About Bond University (Australia)
Bond is the first private (not-for-profit) university of Australia. It is located in Robina, Queensland. Found on 15th May 1989, it has primarily been a teaching-focused university (higher education institution) featuring a three semester per annum timetable. As far as Bond University ranking is concerned, it holds 134th position on the list of the Young University Rankings 2022 of Times Higher Education.
To be considered for Bond University PhD scholarships, the applicants have to meet the eligibility criteria. Let’s check it out below.
- All students of the world are eligible to submit their applications.
- The applicants are required to possess a valid letter of offer issued by Bond University for a PhD program.
- Students must be studying their PhD program full-time.
- They must be studying for a PhD (doctorate) program.
- If you are among the ones, who previously have applied for a higher degree scholarship at Bond University and were unsuccessful in receiving the scholarship you are not eligible now to submit your applications.
Financial Assistance for Bond University Scholarships 2022
The successful applicants will receive an award of $28,854 per year. The awardees will be provided the financial assistance for the PhD program duration i.e., 3 years. (But for accuracy of the information, the applicants are advised to check with the university website).
Following are required documents, you need to submit when applying for this opportunity.
- Your complete CV (do include your conference presentations and research publications)
- Research proposal
- Prize and award certificates
- Your academic transcripts (including grades/results awarded, evidence of completion and information on institution grading systems/scales)
- Two referee reports
Deadline for Application Submission
The last submission date for this opportunity is 30th September 2022.
How to Apply for a Bond University Higher Degree Scholarship
The application submission is online and now open. It is available to both domestic (Australian) and international HDR students who intend to study a doctoral research degree or are studying at Bond University. The scholarship application will not be entertained until the applicant has not received the valid offer of a place for a PhD program from Bond University. Official details about the scholarship and application submission can be visited at the official website.